Saturday 14 January 2012

Chicken Cutlets

Chicken cutlets are by far my favourite chicken dish. They are so easy to make and I found the best recipe on Food 52's website.

These herbed chicken cutlets dipped in panko and parmesan came out so crispy and tender they melt in your mouth. I snipped fresh rosemary, thyme and sage from my herb garden. Even in the middle of winter, the herbs tasted so fresh.

I served it with some mushroom risotto and sugar peas and broccoli steamed with butter. I wanted seconds, but resisted. I can say though that I ate the leftovers for lunch the next day and it was just as good to eat as it was when it was right out of the pan. I put the left over egg and panko with herbs in the pan at the end and made wonderful scrambled eggs. So delicious and crispy! I might make this as just eggs for breakfat one day with potatoes and bacon. Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment