Friday 6 January 2012

One Week

It's been a week since I last posted. Let me bring you up to date.

Shortly after my last post, my cat had a seizure of some kind. We still don't know why, but she is fine. However, I thought she was choking and so stuck my finger down her throat and promptly got bitten - HARD.

That evening was spent in two different emergency rooms - the veterinary emergency and the people emergency.

I was in hospital till 3am receiving antibiotics intravenously and had to go in every day after that for three more days for IV. Now I'm taking the antibiotics in pill form and they make me woozy and ill.

Monsieur Cuisine, however, has stepped up to the plate (no pun intended there!) and has been cooking. Interesting to say the least, but he tries and that's what counts.

Our New Year's Eve dinner was mac and cheese with salad. Not bad and it was tasty. A pic below for you.

I am on the mend and hope to be cooking and sharing with you very soon!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment